Are you eager to find out who are the people who live in your neighboring countries and what are their stories? Do they have the same problems as you do? Are you interested in the environment? If all the answers are „Yes“, and you also like shooting videos with your phone camera and love social media, than you are in the right place!
Deutsche Welle is looking for participants for the project Balkan Booster from May to December 2019. If you want to know more, just google it or follow our hashtag #dw_BalkanBooster!
1. You live in one of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Rumania or Serbia
2. You are between 19 and 25 years old
3. You have journalistic background (you’re studying journalism and/or you have journalistic work experience)
4. You are ready to work in a team of two and travel
5. You have time to participate at the video journalism training in May 2019
6. You are motivated to research and work on environment and ecology related stories
7. You have affinity for social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
8. You can speak and write in English language
9. You know how to cut the videos? That’s an advantage!
10. The last, but not least: You are motivated to learn more about the other countries, identities and cultures in the Balkans
If you are interested and you want to become a part of the big DW’s Balkan Booster family send your application (CV in English and short video (1 minute) where you state your motivation for the project.
Feel free to be creative! until 21 nd April 2019 to the following E-Mail: email@example.com and/or editor E-Mail.